Frozen Worlds Spring Break
MarchMar 13 2020 - MarchMar 16 2020 America/Denver
Join YMCA of the Rockies for “Frozen Worlds” this spring break in Estes Park, CO. From March 13 – April 2 enjoy a spring break Rocky Mountain style including special activities such as:
- Snowmen and Snow Forts – Weather and snow depending, we will go outside and build snowpeople and snow forts.
- Snowflakes and Puppets – We will be cutting snowflakes from paper and using paper bags to make penguin and polar bear puppets.
- Reindeer Antlers – Learn about the deer family and their unique antlers. Then construct your own set of antlers!
- Penguin Party! – We will race frozen penguins and practice carrying eggs like penguins.
- Polar Bear Talk – Learn all about the largest land mammal in the world!
- Science Experiments – In two special science experiments, make snow ice cream and practice staying warm like arctic animals!
Stay tuned as we announce more special Frozen Worlds activities for spring break on our website. Cabins and lodge rooms are available at our super value rates for the spring break time period! Cabins ranging from 2-4 bedrooms start at $109/night. Lodge rooms include two free breakfasts and start at $89/night. Make your reservation online today or call our reservation department at 888-613-9622.
YMCA of the Rockies will also be offering our normal programs and activities that include the indoor climbing wall, snow shoe rental, indoor swimming pool, a sledding hill (bring your own sled!), ice skating on a natural pond, hundreds of crafts at the Craft and Design Center, history programming at the museum, guided snowshoe hikes into Rocky Mountain National Park and more!
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io