Learn in the Rocky Mountains
About Internships at Estes Park Center
On-site lodging and meals are included for internships; internships pay $180/week (based on 40 hour work weeks), and last from 11 weeks to 8 months.
We offer paid internships only. If you are seeking college credit in conjunction with this role, please contact email@example.com prior to applying to make sure that we can meet your school’s requirements.
The following is a list of the internships we offer Estes Park Center. Please note that certain internships might not be available or could already be filled at the time of your application. Please check our available positions for an up-to-date list of current openings.
- Culinary Intern
- Family Program Administrative Intern
- Family Program Facilitator Intern
- Family Recreation Intern
- Family Program Private Events Intern
- Financial Development Internship
- Media Intern
- Museum Intern Spring or Fall
- Museum Intern Summer
- Outdoor Environmental Education Intern
- Special Events: Banquets Intern
- Complete an online application. Where the application requests “Select the position you are applying for” please select Internships > the name of the internship you are interested in.
- References: Three references are required to complete your application: one reference from a family member and two from individuals who know you professionally (former supervisors, professors, coaches, pastors, etc.). On the application you will be asked to provide the name, phone number, and email of three individuals who meet these qualifications.
Once your application is submitted, an automatic email will be sent to your references to complete our online reference form on your behalf. All three of your references must respond to this link before we can proceed with your application. If you do not have their email, a phone number will suffice, however please note that it may take longer to complete the reference check.
- Additional step if you are seeking college credit: Please email a copy of your resume to EPCHR@ymcarockies.org with your university requirements for completing an internship. Put the internship title, the season you’re requesting, and the Center location in the subject line. For instance, you might use this for Estes Park Center: “Media Internship, Summer, Estes Park”. NOTE: We strongly recommend applying at least 6 months prior to start date if you are seeking credit.
DRUG POLICY: We have a zero tolerance policy for alcohol or drugs on property; in addition, no drug use is tolerated (including marijuana) during your employment with us whether on- or off-duty. If you want to use marijuana, please don’t apply to intern for us.