Maude Jellison Library
Located between the Administration Building and Hyde Chapel, up the slope.
Information for 2020:
Enjoy great books, videos, puzzles and library programs during your stay at the YMCA! We’ve got lots of them to choose from. The physical library building is open to entry by limited numbers of guests (w/ mask requirement) AND we offer “CURBSIDE” CHECK OUT service online 24/7. (The Children’s library is temporarily open only to parents for checking out books for their children.)
Easy Book Pick Up:
CLICK HERE for CATALOG of ALL OUR MATERIALS which you can check out. Follow the simple steps below to order your “Bag o’ Books” which you will pick up at the library’s South porch(uphill side).
For everyone’s health and safety you will place your order by email and the books will be bagged by library staff wearing masks and gloves. The bags will be clearly labeled with your name and return due date, and placed on the South porch of the library for you to pick up. When you return the “Bag of Books” to the same place, in the same bag, the books will be quarantined for 4 days before being made available again for others.
Steps for Requesting Books/DVDs from Maude Jellison Library
- Find WORD documents of books by category and DVDs: CLICK HERE for CATALOG of ALL OUR MATERIALS.
- Request the Books/DVDs you’d like by: E-MAILING us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving us:
- a) YOUR NAME
- b) YOUR ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE DATE FROM THE Y
- c) TITLE AND AUTHOR of requested materials
*LIMIT of 20 CHILDREN’S BOOKS per order, please
*LIMIT of 4 DVDs per order, please
*Some of your requested items may already have been checked out , so please include some alternative books/DVDs in your orders.
- Wait to be contacted by us when your order has been filled.
- Pick up your bag of books/DVDs at the south porch of the library. That is the side facing Long House, or the “uphill side”. The bag will be clearly labeled with your name and return due date.
- Return all materials using the same bag to the Book Return box which is located on the library’s south porch.
For any questions about the library or library programs, email email@example.com or call 970-586-3341, x. 1133. Call today for information on our programs and activities.
Click here to view the weekly Activity Guide and register for all other YMCA of the Rockies activities here.