We are welcoming K-12 school employees to have their own “recess” in the Rocky Mountains.
YMCA of the Rockies recognizes that teachers have been especially challenged through the pandemic to help children not only learn but regain social and emotional skills. As a thank you for their investment in today’s youth during challenging times, we are welcoming K-12 school employees to have their own “recess” in the Rocky Mountains.
50% off lodging (up to 4 nights)
Begins Dec. 18, 2022 | Expires Dec. 1, 2023
*Includes anyone who works in K-12 facilities, public and private schools, all school district employees. Please provide proof of eligibility at check-in.
- This discount does not apply to homeschool families, daycare providers or college/university staff.
- Bring school ID to check in
- Book by phone today by calling 888.613.9622
- Individual reservations only (no groups)
- Subject to availability, not valid for existing reservations, charitable stay package must be booked prior to arrival
- 1 reservation/name
- Cannot be combined with Y membership discount or other promotions
- Valid for reservations Dec. 18, 2022 through Nov. 30, 2023, blackout dates include Nov. 22 - 25, 2023 at both Snow Mountain Ranch and Estes Park Center
- For Dec. 18-31, 2022 lodge rooms only, no family cabin
- Family Cabin Exclusions:
- Estes Park Center: Dec. 18-31, Martin Luther King Day weekend (Jan. 13-16), President’s Day weekend (Feb. 17-20), Summer season, (May 26 - Sept. 5, 2023).
- Snow Mountain Ranch: Dec. 18-31, Martin Luther King Day weekend (Jan. 13-16), President’s Day weekend (Feb. 17-20), and the entire month of July