Groups at Estes Park Center
January 28, 2021
YMCA of the Rockies - Estes Park Center is hosting groups and events with restrictions and precautions.
During this time, YMCA of the Rockies - Estes Park Center is hosting groups and events. We are working diligently with groups to make sure that lodging, activities and dining are within the guidelines of the Larimer County Health Department and the State of Colorado while providing our groups and enjoyable experience in the Rocky Mountains. YMCA of the Rockies takes COVID protocols very seriously, learn more about the precautions and measures we are taking to value the safety and health of our guests and staff.
Please read below for more details of how YMCA of the Rockies is currently able to host groups. We encourage you to call our Conference Department to speak to one of our staff members to learn more about how we can host your group, family reunion or event. Give us a ring at 970-586-3341 x1021 or email EPC_Conference@ymcarockies.org
INDOOR GATHERINGS & MEETING SPACES
- 6-foot distancing between parties up to 100% capacity
- Groups greater than 500 please notify YMCA of the Rockies to work with Larimer County for approval
- 6-foot distancing between parties, up to 100% capacity
*Grab & Go meals available
For the safety of Guests and Staff Masks are required:
- Anytime you are inside a public building, common space, and meeting room.
- For all ages 3 and up.
- Outdoors during any staff-led activity or anytime there is less than 6 feet distance from others not in your immediate family.
- Dining in-person except while seated at your table.
INFORMATION TO NOTE:
*Guests must comply with Social Distancing Requirements and maintain at least a 6 feet distance from everyone that is not a member of their household.
*Contact Tracing- Group Leaders must submit a complete list of all attendees with email and phone contacts to EPC_Conference@ymcarockies.org two weeks prior to arrival.