Lodging package for single-parent families.
One out of four children live in a single-parent household, and nearly half of these families live below the poverty line. Not only are these families impacted financially and emotionally, they are often unable to spend time together because of the parent’s work schedule and household chores. Time away together is crucial for all families, but affordability can be a huge barrier.
The Connect 50 Program provides single-parent families a restful time away together at YMCA of the Rockies. With your help, these families will have the opportunity to reconnect and strengthen their relationships. Please consider supporting a deserving family today.
Do you know a single-parent family who could use family time?
- One-time visit for up to 3 nights in a lodge room at either of our centers:
- Estes Park Center in Estes Park
- Snow Mountain Ranch in Granby
- Meals at our dining hall - Dinner on the first day through breakfast on the last day
- A one-year YMCA of the Rockies membership — come back and visit anytime!